We are a little early with this build but I don't think much will change in the next week so we are releasing version 0.3.4 today. This one looks almost identical to the last one. The only difference is that wireless multiplayer actually works! Here are all of the changes since the last public release.
Internal build: 0.3.4
- First DS-DS WiFi communication
- Moved paddle visibility flag into sprite for WiFi transfer
- Paddles can send their position
- Host must press Start to begin multiplayer game
- Ball position is now sent over from host
- Host will do all the game play processing
- Fixed paddle and ball positioning across wireless
- Pressing start will exit Practice...correctly
- Any player pressing start will exit multiplayer
- Cleaning up after each screen
- Sending score over
- Added "Press Start" message for Host, "Waiting" message for Player 2
You can download it by clicking this link: LHDS_2008_03_31.zip
Starting a second multiplayer game can be a little tricky but overall, the build works pretty well.