We have added DS-DS wireless connecting. We can't say multiplayer yet because you can't actually play the game against a friend. One player can host, another can join. Once a connection is established, both players should drop into the usual practice mode. Your mileage may vary. Let us know if anyone gets that far.
Internal build: 0.3.1
- Added multiplayer buttons Join and Host
- Added DS-DS initialization
- Extra update when performing screen switches
- Now drawing right before the V-Blank
- Added status text on connection error
- Wireless no longer turns on before it is supposed to
You can download it by clicking on this link: LHDS_2008_01_31.zip.
Finally, some links for liblobby as info is hard to come by:
- Source code in SVN: http://220.127.116.11/svn/wsvn/liblobby/?sc=0
- 19 pages of forum posts: http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=14198
- QuakeDS uses it: http://quake.drunkencoders.com/net_mods_tcs.html#Networking
- Dicewars has a beta: http://dicewars.drunkencoders.com/beta/
- StarLite had a beta before they were sadly shut down